Friday, June 18, 2010

Numbers

Some quick stats that I haven't posted....

Charles Monroe Muller, born 6:48am, June 14th
1 lb., 4.2 oz and 11 1/2 inches
Died around 8:30 am

Calvin Joseph Mueller, born 10: 24am
1 lb, 6.4 oz and 12 1/2 inches
Died around 11: 15am

Harold Chris Mueller, born 10:29am
1 lb, 5.5 oz, 12 inches
Died around 12:15pm

They were 575 gm, 630 gm, and 610gm...the stats we were given to make our decisions off of were based on 500gm babies so they were bigger than expected - the fact that they were triplets did not slow their growth one bit. Babies born at this time do live, but not without a high probability of complications. That is my next post - the decision we made to not use medical intervention to keep them alive.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your post yesterday. My family and I are thinking of you and you are in our prayers. Your blog is beautiful, heart wrentching, and an amazing story. Thank you for sharing such a personal part of your lives. I think sharing your story is a wonderful gift to many. Peace to you and your family.

    The Nordaunes beth Jason Ava and lo

    ReplyDelete